This recipe serves 2-3 depending on serving sizes!
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup soy
1 tsp of sesame oil
chilli flakes if ya want
1 tbs olive/cooking oil
1 onion - chopped
1/2 red capsicum - chopped
1 broccoli - chopped
350g steak - cut into thin slices
2 garlic cloves - finely chopped (we use garlic press)
Serve on rice/noodles
1. Whisk all sauce ingredients together in a bowl until smooth. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick wok or fry pan on medium-high heat. Add garlic, onion & beef and stir-fry for 2-3 mins until browned and onion is opaque.
3. Meanwhile, cook rice or noodles as per packet instructions.
4. Add in capsicum and broccoli and stir-fry until veggies start to soften.
5. Add in sauce mixture and toss.
6. Serve and enjoy!