Genki Fit Runs For a Cause
Time & Location
About the Event
Heading into its second year Run for a Cause 2019 will be hosting Ballarat’s first half marathon in almost a decade.
Proudly filling the void left by Run Ballarat, ‘Run for a Cause’ brings together schools, businesses and community groups to raise funds and awareness for a particular cause each year, this year’s cause being Early Childhood and helping children start school ready to learn. With a fast, flat course designed by local runners, it will offer people of all abilities a scenic and challenging day out. With distances ranging from 1km to 21kms, and high levels of on course entertainment there will be something for everyone.
Genki Fit will be attending so be sure to come along and have some fun with us!EVENT OVERVIEW
- Event Date: Sunday November 17, 2019.
- Events: Half Marathon (21km), 10km, 5km, 1km.
- 2019 Event Cause: Early Childhood
- Estimated participants: Over 4,000
- Attendance Exposure: Over 10,000
- 2019 Fundraising Goal: $90,000
- Volunteers: Over 200
- Charity Partners: 7 (Ballarat Reads, Eureka Mums, Uniting Ballarat, Ballarat Community Health, Playgroup Victoria, Eureka Community Kindergarten Association, Ballarat Toy Library).
Signup here: https://run4ac.org/